The administrator of your personal data is Aerotunel sp.z o.o. (hereinafter: “AEROTUNEL”) with its registered office at Al. Solidarności 75/26, 00-090 Warsaw.
Personal data is processed for the purpose of recruitment to work at AEROTUNEL. Personal data is processed on the basis of:
* AEROTUNEL’s legitimate interest (hiring employees)
* based on a legal obligation under the Labor Code
* based on your consent regarding participation in future recruitments (if it has been expressed).
At the same time, we would like to inform you that:
* consent is voluntary,
* you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data should be sent to: CV@FLYSPOT.COM
* personal data is stored for the time necessary to complete the recruitment process, and in the case of consent to participate in future recruitments – until the consent is withdrawn,
* you have the right to request access to your personal data, change, delete or transfer it, as well as the right to limit the processing of personal data and to object to such processing,
* you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection
By applying (by clicking “Send”) you agree to the processing of your personal data contained in the recruitment application for the purposes of the recruitment process organized by AEROTUNEL.
At the same time, you declare that:
* you have been informed about the right to withdraw consent at any time,
* you have received information on how the data of candidates will be processed by AEROTUNEL
Providing your personal data in the scope resulting from art. 22 (1) of the Labor Code is necessary to participate in the recruitment procedure. Providing by you data other than those indicated in art. 22 (1) of the Labor Code, is voluntary and by applying you consent to the processing of these data by AEROTUNEL.